I then used the magic tool in order to cut the image well and to get rid of the background, I then softened up the edges and I also used highlights and shadows to edit the picture, this was the end result so far.
I then had to do the exact same to the other main image in the poster while using the same magic tool.
Once I had finished cutting the image using the magic tool I then had to decide where to place the image to make sure it fitted properly on the poster.
I decided with a fancy font in order to make it look romantic, I then decided on the colour of the text. I decided to make the text red and to keep the background white as red and white contrasts with each other and represents love and purity, it's different from my planned poster and not all the images would fit on the page scale and also while creating the short film I started to change my plot so I think this poster fits better with the story line.
This was the end result.
Then to make the poster fit in with my genre more I then decided to have fun with the shape and lines tool and create 2 love hearts to go in-between the characters to show that there was love towards each other, this again was my end result.
No comments:
Post a Comment