Tuesday, 19 January 2016

Hand made magazine review.


This is the over all lay out I would like my finished magazine review to look like, I would like to have a nice balance of text and a couple of still shots, but not too many as I wouldn't want to give my short film away.




On the top left hand corner I will have the title in black bold font. Underneath I will have a critics rating on how they rated my short film out of 5 stars *****? By the side of the rating I will have the critics review on my short film, using comparisons to ones that the critics have seen.

In my magazine review I will have photos of the scenes the critics are taking about.
Also on the bottom right hand corner I will have a similar to column so it will show and list and explain all the short films that are similar to mine as that's what i found out during my research of magazine reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment