I then started to change the colours of the backgrounds in order to make them stand out. Also i used a red strip at the end of the box in order to fit the love genre as red represents love.
I then used the same photo as I used for my poster in order to make my ancillary pieces match, I want my audience to be able to look at both of the pieces of texts and know that they are for the same short film. I think using one of the images is a creative way of doing it, It also helps for advertisement purposes.
I then had to make the image transparent so then it would go over the title in order to make it look more professional and neater.
I then used the rectangle tool in order to create the critics score. I used the same colours of my title in order to make them match. I then made the love hearts at the bottom through using the shape tools and the line tools in order to create a border that made the magazine review fit into the love genre.
I then added the star review by using the shape tool once again. I then added the 'Desperado' title in the same font and colours as my poster, once again to make them match to the audience. I then added the magazine review text in a black font to make it formal and in an easy to red Arial font. On the right hand side theres quotations from news papers and critics. I decided to put them in a different font as it makes them look important and what critics say about a short film is the most important part of the review. This is the end design.

No comments:
Post a Comment