Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Props for my short film.

While creating my short film I will be using many props in order to make the film flow and to make each scene and location look realistic and believable.


One of the props I have already made is a Coffee Bar sign as all good coffee shops have a sign, and while creating a sign I can use a close up shot in order to get the point across that the coffee bar is significant location in my short film. Also as it is a short film there is not a lot of time to get the theme and point across so therefore using signs and imagery will make it a lot easier and more effective.





I will also use plenty of mugs as props in my short film again to show that the coffee bar is an important feature in the short film and that is where most of the action will take place.








 Also there is not much time in short films so therefore to get the point across that he is alone and doesn't do much it has to be done through visuals rather than speech, Also to get this point across I will use a teddy bear for him to wake up and cuddle to get the comedic fact
or in.

No comments:

Post a Comment