Friday, 26 February 2016

Short film name.

I am currently planning my short film title. I am currently stuck between names,

My first name is 'Perfect Score'. I came up with this idea due to the whole point of the short film is for the leading male to 'score' with a female, and because he thinks she is the perfect female for him this is why it would be a Perfect Score.

However my other idea for my short film title is 'desperado'. This is because the male is desperate to find a female in his life and I believe that adding the 'desperate' outburst of footage in my short film will bring a comedic factor to my short film which I think will work rather nicely. For example whenever I think of the word 'desperado' I automatically think about people wearing sombreros singing to someone for an event such as a birthday  to make people laugh and that's what I want my short film to do, make people laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment